With the stress stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, practicing self-care has never been more important for both the mind and body. However, it is often the first thing that gets pushed to the side when life is stressful and busy, so today we are going to suggest some simple ways you can indulge in some self-care by incorporating aromatherapy throughout your daily morning routine.
Eucalyptus aromatherapy has been known to soothe discomfort, protect against infection, facilitate deeper breathing and rejuvenate the body and spirit. At Travertine Spa, our Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray is the perfect addition to your stress-relieving morning routine. Try these five morning rituals with the added benefits of eucalyptus to relieve stress:
- Wake up early. Eliminating the need to rush in the morning allows you to start the day on an optimistic and positive note, setting your mind for a productive day with plenty of time to complete daily tasks and work. Being an early riser allows you time to plan your day and be proactive in organising the tasks you want to complete, resulting in better time management.
Spritz some of the Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray around your room to refresh your room and mind after waking up.
2. Make your bed. It can be said that a cluttered space equals a cluttered mind, so by making your bed in the morning you are more likely to lower your stress levels and feel more organised and productive throughout the day. It is important to be in control of your space and how it makes you feel.
Finish by freshening up your linen with the Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray.
3. Enjoy a yoga flow. Incorporating a yoga flow into your morning routine will set the tone for your day and is known to decrease feelings of stress and improve mental clarity. Practicing yoga regularly has been associated with improved wellbeing; both physical and mental, so if you are waking up stressed, consider finding time in your morning routine to do a yoga flow and reap the benefits.
Freshen up and clean your mat with the Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray before beginning to add an extra sense of relaxation to your flow.
4. Shower. If you are waking up stressed, showers are a great way to wake up and refresh your mind and body for the day ahead. Adding aromatherapy into this daily task also can amplify these benefits with oils such as eucalyptus, known to bring a sense of calmness as well as additional energizing and decongesting benefits.
Turn your shower into a tranquil spa experience with the Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray. To use, point the spray bottle downward, away from face and spray into a steaming shower. As the mist rises, your shower transforms from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Enjoy the soothing aromatherapy benefits of a eucalyptus shower, allowing your morning shower to become a moment of peace and relaxation beyond expectations.
5. Refresh your working space. With more people than ever working from home, many people are facing the stressful challenges of remote working. Similar to making your bed, it is known to be beneficial for stress levels to start a working day with a clean workspace. Take the time in the morning to clean up and organise your desk for the day in order to aid in reducing your stress and improve your productivity and mental stability.
Before starting work, spritz your office area with the Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray to start your tasks with a relaxed frame of mind.
Travertine Spa products are all natural, cruelty-free, vegan and made of 100% pure eucalyptus oil. If you want to de-stress and set yourself up for a productive day in the mornings with our Eucalyptus Steam Shower Spray, you can shop now via the link here.
Discover the joy of eucalyptus oil as more than a winter cold relief necessity. Our eucalyptus shower spray brings the benefits of eucalyptus aromatherapy to everyone, in every season, at any time. Available in Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus + Citrus, Eucalyptus + Lavender, Eucalyptus + Cedar and our newest scent for the holiday season, Eucalyptus + Mint.